All About VAT Seminar
DSOA HQ, C wing, 9th Floor
Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - 08:30 to 11:00
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority and the French Business Council, cordially invite you to a complimentary seminar that will be hosted in collaboration with the International law firm – Pinsent Masons. The seminar will provide insight, analysis and practical guidance on major topics related to VAT in the Gulf.
Speaker : Joanne Clarke, Tax Director for Pinsent Masons
Seminar topics include:
- A snapshot of the tax landscape in the GCC
- An update on the status of VAT implementation across the
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, and Kuwait.
- UAE VAT Regime – high level overview and key characteristics
- UAE Free Zones and associated VAT rules
- Post Implementation Reflection – how did it go?
- Practical tips to mitigate exposure arising out of VAT obligations in the region
- Clarifications, Voluntary Disclosures, Audits, Penalties and Disputes
RSVP : Cassandra LineDownLoad PDF
E : Cassandra.Line@pinsentmasons.com