Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website, such as:
- Last Login Information while you access to the website.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends DSOA an email with his/her name and personal information.
- Completes an online suggestions or comments form.
- Only registered users can only access to the online services.
- Uses online services such as the Licensing, Visa service & etc along with Online Payment for services.
How Information Is Used
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide DSOA news or information regarding up-coming events.
User’s information is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DSOA rights or properties.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details
Any user supplying us with his/her personal details is entitled to review, or amend those personal details at any time.
Social Media (Features)
Cookies are text files stored on the computer’s hard drive when the user visits the DSOA website. Cookies are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing. We don't use any persistent cookies to track individual usage.
Links to Websites and Applications
Security & Compliance
DSOA has implemented security systems and measures to protect users’ personal information. Monitoring and periodic reviews are conducted to provide maximum security. DSOA has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers.