DSOA’s two state–of–the–art data centres offer hosting services tailored specifically to its tenants’ business requirements. The data centres are designed on TIER III standard architecture. Each data centre provides a minimum N+1 redundancy for every rack cabinet, delivering the highest levels of uptime availability to our customers.
Companies at DSO enjoy an advanced data centre infrastructure along with superior facilities including fully redundant back up UPS, gas fire suppression systems, pre–terminated ‘plug & play’ structured cabling systems, and a dedicated temperature and humidity–controlled–environment.
Furthermore, DSOA applies the latest international standards of security, availability, and scalability; thus providing a mission–critical environment that allows companies to keep servers and applications available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
DSO possesses a co-location infrastructure service that provides the required infrastructure components for hosting equipment in the data centre. The facility has proven to be a valuable colocation facility for customers looking for data redundancy within Dubai, or as a secondary site in UAE. The services includes:
- Data Center Floor Space with direct access to the network distribution to allow rapid interconnectivity at any speed or media type
- Carrier Neutral Facility, enjoying both DU and Etisalat telecommunications services.
- HVAC and CRAC Units to provide optimal air flow, temperature and humidity for continuous equipment operations.
- Backup UPS and Secondary Diesel Power Generator to provide a robust and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) infrastructure with the highest level of reliability that prevent power spikes, surges, and brownouts.
- Server & Network Cabinets for substantial space and bandwidth.
- Power Distribution and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Gear offering continuous and seamless power.
- Network Cabling and Optical Fibre Connectivity using Plug n Play Infrastructure enabling high-speed connections.
- Fire Suppression & Leakage Detection System to detect environmental hazards and protect hardware and communications equipment.
- Security System with 24/7 CCTV & Surveillance equipped with security cameras, biometric hand geometry readers, individually locked cabinets and access cards to ensure total privacy and protection.
- Helpdesk and Telephone Support to assist with all client inquiries and requirements.
Government Services counters are open from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. during normal working days which is from Sunday to Thursday.