Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority provides services affiliated with the UAE Government, in particularly Dubai Naturalization & Residency Department (DNRD) and immigration authorities. These services are available to all registered companies in Dubai Silicon Oasis and are specifically tailored to the requirements of companies seeking to establish a presence at DSO. As a Dubai Government authority, DSOA provides a one-stop shop of in-house services that issue all related documents required by companies to initiate their operations immediately.
Please find a full list of our in-house government services below:
- Business Registration & Licensing
- Customs Clearance
- Municipal Services & Building Certification
- Immigration Services & Employee Visa Processing:
- Employment Visas: Issue, amendment, renewal or cancellation of employment visas for shareholders, directors, managers and employees as well as recording of incidents and absconders.
- Visit Visas: Issue of temporary visit visas for business partners.
- Postal Services: Obtain personal and company PO Box addresses within DSOA HQ Building.
- Administrative Letters provision of administrative letters required by banks and government entities such as salary certificates, and No Objection Certificates (NOC) needed to obtain driving licences, import goods etc.
- Labour & Access Card All labour cards permitting employees to work in the UAE. These cards also act as access cards to Dubai Silicon Oasis premises.
- Amendment Requests Any required changes or updating of official documentation.
Government Services counters are open from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. during normal working days which is from Sunday to Thursday.