Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website, such as:
- Last Login Information while you access the website.
- Sends DSOA an email with his/her name and personal information.
- Completes online suggestions or comments form.
- Only registered users can access the online services.
- Uses online services such as the Licensing, Visa service & etc. along with Online Payment for services.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
How Information Is Used
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users’ preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide DSOA news or information regarding upcoming events.
User’s information is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DSOA rights or properties.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details
Any user supplying us with his/her personal details is entitled to review or amend those personal details at any time.
Social Media (Features)
Cookies are text files stored on the computer’s hard drive when the user visits the DSOA website. Cookies are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing. We don't use any persistent cookies to track individual usage.
Links to Websites and Applications
Security & Compliance
DSOA has implemented security systems and measures to protect users’ personal information. Monitoring and periodic reviews are conducted to provide maximum security. DSOA has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers.